The following is a Apprentice Review for Lockheed Martin UK.

Lockheed Martin UK scores 3.9/5 based on 287 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Lockheed Martin UK. Employees are asked to rate Lockheed Martin UK on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best parts of my job are the colleagues, the support and knowledge people have to help you. Also the ability to be able to work from home allows me to organize things at my house to best improve my accessibility to work.

Worst

Not much bad to say about my role as it is very well supported and only think I would say is local as i have to get a bus to office however even that being said my days will go from 4 to 2 in office days once I start working from home.

Starting salary: £0 - £12,000

Current salary: £0 - £12,000

If you think you enjoy and are enthusiastic in your role and you think it is the next step to more knowledge.

I would say to treat the interview as an introduction to you as a person, your interests including the interest for the role of the interview and explain why YOU should be almost invested upon as an employee.

Responsibility: