The experience of being able to be a part of the launch of the new Range Rover by bringing the new parts onto site and planning the storage area before they go to lineside.
I am able to put my study into practice in the workplace and the opportunity to achieve a degree through my apprenticeship is amazing.
I enjoy working in a team and the time and support they have given to me in teaching me the business and the job role has been great.

Worst

The Automotive industry is fast paced and a lot of responsibility falls on the DHL planning team. If the planning team get an area wrong then this could cause a line stop which in turn could cost JLR and DHL thousands of pounds in cars being lost.

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

I wrote about experience from previous work or life situations that were suited to the role to show that I was capable of being successful in this apprenticeship.

The questions I got asked were mostly competency based questions about previous situations I had been in or what I would do if this situation were to ever happen to me. I also had to give a presentation on logistics to my interviewers and they would then ask me questions on information I said. The interviewers were friendly and made me feel comfortable and would prompt me on the competency-based questions if I hadn't been in the situation before. My interview felt more like a conversation as I was put at ease and went very fast.

Corporate Responsibility: