The following is a Apprentice Review for DHL Supply Chain.
DHL Supply Chain scores 3.4/5 based on 148 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from DHL Supply Chain. Employees are asked to rate DHL Supply Chain on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Good and friendly environment
- The opportunity for development
- Not an excessive amount of work load
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Make your CV, telephone interviews, etc. as truthful as possible - don't be untruthful trying to create a better picture of yourself as you don't want to mislead them.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Don't be nervous, it may seem daunting however be as confident as possible.
- If asked to create a presentation, don't just read off the slides - develop your points, talk in detail about the information.
- Try and provide as many real-life situations as possible in any competency questions to show that you are able to overcome any problems.
Junior Analyst, Consulting at Capacitas