What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Good and friendly environment
- The opportunity for development
- Not an excessive amount of work load
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Make your CV, telephone interviews, etc. as truthful as possible - don't be untruthful trying to create a better picture of yourself as you don't want to mislead them.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Don't be nervous, it may seem daunting however be as confident as possible.
- If asked to create a presentation, don't just read off the slides - develop your points, talk in detail about the information.
- Try and provide as many real-life situations as possible in any competency questions to show that you are able to overcome any problems.
Junior Analyst, Consulting at Capacitas