The following is a Apprentice Review for Southampton City Council.

Southampton City Council scores 3.8/5 based on 28 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Southampton City Council. Employees are asked to rate Southampton City Council on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

It has provided me with more confidence and ability to tackle challenging customers. Also, with a group of people supporting me I am able to rely on them when I am unsure.

Worst

Sometimes I feel unable to deal with customers and am stressed about how to deal with this. This can sometimes cause some anxiety.

Starting salary: £19,000 - £21,000

Try to give as much detail as possible and don't be afraid if there is no relevant experience as the apprenticeship helps to build that up. Also, don't be put off by how long it takes to fill in the application form.

Answer as honestly as possible. It's okay to say if you don't know how a thing works. Ask questions about the role or company, if you want more information - don't be afraid to do so. Take part in any type of group discussion or activity given, showing team-work is key, regardless of the other interviewees around.

Responsibility: