The following is a Apprentice Review for Lockheed Martin UK.
Lockheed Martin UK scores 4/5 based on 306 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Lockheed Martin UK. Employees are asked to rate Lockheed Martin UK on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- We get to work on some amazing projects that will have a real world impact,
- We are looked after by our employers,
- They will not leave you behind, instead they will slowly introduce you into the comany.
- The canteen is a bit underdeveloped, and the employees and the business could benefit from this improving.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Make sure your CV looks very professional, and has professional content in it (and is up to date),
- Dress for the occasion, EVERYTHING is based on first impressions!
Do you have any interview tips?
- Don't forget to keep eye contact and smile,
- Know what is in your CV, you WILL be asked questions on it,
- Think of questions the interviewers may ask you and how you would answer them,
- RESEARCH THE COMPANY!!!
Technical Apprentice, RMS at Lockheed Martin UK