The following is a Apprentice Review for Costain.

Costain scores 3.6/5 based on 358 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Costain. Employees are asked to rate Costain on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Being a Digital engineering apprentice suits me to a tea, as I am always challenging my problem solving, imagination and creativity skills, with each day never being the same. One of the reasons why I love being a Digital engineering apprentice is that you are able to work as part of a team of talented designers, being able to design.

Worst

You spend most of your time sitting down looking at a computer screen for long periods of time, which is evidently not good for a person's health.

Starting salary: £13,000 - £15,000

1. Make sure your CV has no grammar or punctuation mistakes.
2. Make sure your CV fits on one page ( the person looking at it is most definitely going through a lot of applications).
3. Try to get a lot of work experience in the role or industry to put down in your application.

1. Make sure you do your research on the company before the interview.
2. Make sure you are punctual.
3. Make sure you show them how enthusiastic you are about the role.
4. Try to talk about your past work experience and what you have learned from it.
5. Pitch to them why you would be the best person for the role by explaining what personal qualities you would bring to the role.

Responsibility: