The following is a Apprentice Review for Arcadis.

Arcadis scores 3.6/5 based on 257 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Arcadis. Employees are asked to rate Arcadis on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

One of the best things about my role is that everyday is different and a new challenge. I have an amazing job where one day I can be with my team in the office to the next day being located on site and speaking to clients.

Worst

Location of my studies is very far from me, even though this is not a problem it makes for a long day of travelling each week.

Starting salary: £13,000 - £15,000

Have a well structured CV:
A huge company like Arcadis will go through hundreds of CV's, so make yours interesting, different and to the point to show off your best qualities so you make an impression from the start.

Check your emails:
As soon as you send your application off make sure you check your emails on a regular basis and certainly every morning as responding to email as quickly as possibly shows your keen attitude to work for the company and most likely you will get a quicker reply.

Dress Smart - You can never be over dressed for an interview:
First impressions count, make sure are looking your best. For men, always wear a tie, and a blazer. If you have one. For women, blazer or business attire clothing.

Be Early!:
Being late is not acceptable for an interview, make sure you arrive 30 minutes before your interview. If you are really early you can find a local coffee shop and prepare yourself. I arrived 40 minutes early for my interview, this gave me time to get myself ready for the interview.

Research what the company is all about:
One of my questions in my interview was "What do you know about Arcadis?". Having done research into the company this gave me the knowledge to show what I know about the company and throw in a few facts too.

Think of questions yourself:
An interview is a two way job, make sure you can think of at least 3 questions to ask in the interview, this shows that you have taken an interest and that you are keen to find out more about the company. (You may need to think of a few more if a few get answered before you ask them).

Lastly, say thank you:
At the end of my interview I said "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to come for an interview". This is only a small thing to do but shows you as someone who is polite and could work alongside other people in a team.

Corporate Responsibility: