The following is a Apprentice Review for Costain.

Costain scores 3.6/5 based on 358 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Costain. Employees are asked to rate Costain on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best thing about my job is the variety of tasks given to me; there is always something different to focus on compared to the previous day.

I also feel that this benefits me as I am picking up a wide range of techniques and methods and am therefore becoming a more skilled employee as a result.

Worst

Overall I don't really have any strong negatives that spring to mind.

There are some tasks that may fall into the category of being tedious but I am fully aware that you must start somewhere and that everybody at the top would have done what I am doing currently.

Starting salary: £0 - £12,000

Current salary: £0 - £12,000

When applying, ensure you know the history of the company.

I found that Costain were immensely proud of their image and believe strongly in their principles and morals.

Be yourself and be confident.

If you have got to this stage then there is obviously something appealing to the employer about you so why not convince them further and ensure you appear the best possible candidate.

Responsibility: