The following is a Apprentice Review for Chaucer Underwriting Services Limited.

Chaucer Underwriting Services Limited scores 3.9/5 based on 45 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Chaucer Underwriting Services Limited. Employees are asked to rate Chaucer Underwriting Services Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

I am able to work some of my week in Lloyd's which is a great place to work. It enables me to see first hand underwriter/broker relationships and increase my knowledge of the insurance industry, particularly my own line of business that I work in. I have a good team/manager that allows me to be flexible and complete tasks in my own way. I have lots of responsibilities which means I am busy most days and especially at peak times (1/1 & 1/4).

Worst

During non-peak seasons there is not as much to do in respect of admin.

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

Be sure to highlight the most important aspects of your CV/cover letter. Include all relevant experience; include both technical and soft skills that you have acquired in previous employment/situations.

I would definitely ensure that your personality is conveyed in your interview. Keep up to date with current affairs as working in insurance requires you to have knowledge of what's going on around the world. Have working examples of when you have portrayed a certain skill. Ask the interviewer questions that relate to the job role, the company and the industry as a whole.

Responsibility: