The following is a Apprentice Review for Mindshare.
Mindshare scores 3.6/5 based on 152 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Mindshare. Employees are asked to rate Mindshare on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
Writing up and creating ad copy and keyword lists allows you to be creative and imaginative.
- A lot of numbers involved and maths which is a weak point for me.
- I wasn't given an opportunity to decide what department I wanted to go in too.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- be truthful in your application.
- make sure you show a passion for your industry.
- anything related that you did in college/sixth form or school is worth writing about.
Do you have any interview tips?
- be honest.
- let them know you are willing to learn and take on challenges.
- allow your passion for the job to shine through.
Apprentice Construction Manager, Construction at ISG Plc