The following is a Apprentice Review for Cadent.
Cadent scores 4.3/5 based on 152 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Cadent. Employees are asked to rate Cadent on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The responsibility given within the job
- Being offered opportunities to move up within the company
- Qualifications gained
- Variation within the work you carry out
- Location; you most likely will not end up in the location you applied for in your apprenticeship, and therefore you will be expected to travel very far in. You may be promised one thing but made to do another
- Anti-social hours and shifts
- Poor work life balance
- A lot of driving and manual labour
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £15,000 - £17,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Create a CV that stands out, do your research on the company and the role you’re applying for.
Do you have any interview tips?
Have examples of specific times that you have demonstrated a certain skill on the competency based question. Some of the following topics may be asked in the interview
- Job role
- Information on the company
- Customer service skills
- Team work
- General health and safety
SMT Maintenance / Process Engineering Apprentice, Maintenance / Process Engineering at Siemens