The following is a Apprentice Review for Financial Conduct Authority.
Financial Conduct Authority scores 3.6/5 based on 225 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Financial Conduct Authority. Employees are asked to rate Financial Conduct Authority on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
I learn something new every day.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: I'd rather not say
Current salary: I'd rather not say
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
1. Make sure that you understand the job role
2. Ensure that correct grammar is used
3. Reference the job role
Do you have any interview tips?
1. It is vital to understand the job role
2. Research the company or organisation
3. Have an understanding of your chosen line of work
4. Please follow interview etiquette, be polite, polish your shoes et cetera.
Engineering Apprentice, Tendering at Schneider Electric