The following is a Apprentice Review for Severn Trent.

Severn Trent scores 3.9/5 based on 218 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Severn Trent. Employees are asked to rate Severn Trent on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

The salary is great for an apprenticeship wage! (And the bonus)
The training provided.
The working hours means that most of the time I miss all the traffic.
Working and driving in the countryside during the summer.

Worst

Even though there has been an increase in women in the engineering industry, on my site I am the only female and I sometimes could really do with a bit of female company.
Sometimes working outside in the winter can be rather uncomfortable.

Starting salary: £15,000 - £17,000

Put as much effort in as you can, present yourself in your best light. Talk about everything you have achieved and accomplished, even if it might not sound like a massive deal, it will show you are a very willing person and that you go that extra mile to stand out. Be truthful and mention something which might make you stand out to others, make them remember you from your application.

On your assessment day, try and remain as calm as possible and don't let your nerves get a hold of you. Stay smiley and uplifting and you will shine through.
Come prepared, do your research into the company and maybe even look into the Severn Trent objectives and values. Show willingness and stay focused throughout the day. Believe in yourself, don't compare yourself to the other candidates on the assessment day with you.

Corporate Responsibility: