The following is a Graduate Review for Steer.

Steer scores 4.3/5 based on 24 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Steer. Employees are asked to rate Steer on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The range of work and opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks.
I enjoy the type of projects and essential to the role is problem-solving like my degree but in a real-life context - I find it very interesting.

Worst

With consulting comes having to find work and opportunities sometimes, and also balancing different projects/managers. I would say getting the balance is the most difficult part.

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

Finish: 18:00

Apply even if you don't think you have the necessary skills, consulting is open to a broad range of backgrounds.
Don't delay your application and email even if applications are closed to show your interest - you never know what opportunities might be available.

Be engaging and interested in the work, take the opportunity to ask many questions. Do your research on the company and the work they do before hand.

Responsibility: