The following is a Graduate Review for Steer.
Steer scores 4.3/5 based on 24 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Steer. Employees are asked to rate Steer on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Engaging culture, very smart team members
- Excellent graduate scheme and lots of structured training
- Fast paced
- Sometimes long hours during periods of urgency
- Some regional offices feel dated
- IT systems could be improved
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Do your research on the company.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be as personable as possible. We are a medium sized company, but internally, everyone knows each other across the different offices. The recruitment process therefore favors likable and sympathetic people to join the team.