What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Great Package
- Work & Life Balance
- Progression Prospects
- Growing Firm
- Poor IT System
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: I'd rather not say
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
1. Make Sure CV is Job Specific.
2. Make Sure Cover Letter Highlights Experience Benefitting to Role Applying For.
Do you have any interview tips?
1. Be Honest.
2. Be Yourself.
3. Know Thoroughly About the Role You are Applying For.
1. Tell Me About Yourself?
2. Why Are You Interested in Residential Construction?
3. What Experiences Do You Have Which Will Make You The Best Suitable Candidate For The Role?
Recruitment Consultant, at Reed Global