What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Working with people from a wide range of backgrounds, each with useful industry knowledge.
- Opportunity to get out and about, meeting people from the industry and visiting a variety of sites.
- Tight deadlines can lead to long days in the office.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Familiarise yourself with the ASPIRE graduate programme and its requirements and highlight how your skills and experience align to Barratt and the programme.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Evidence your skills through a wide range of examples.
- Have good knowledge of Barratt and their key competitors - read the annual report etc.
- Keep an eye on the news for updates regarding the industry.