The following is a Graduate Review for Barratt Developments.
Barratt Developments scores 3.8/5 based on 199 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Barratt Developments. Employees are asked to rate Barratt Developments on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Working with people from a wide range of backgrounds, each with useful industry knowledge.
- Opportunity to get out and about, meeting people from the industry and visiting a variety of sites.
- Tight deadlines can lead to long days in the office.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Familiarise yourself with the ASPIRE graduate programme and its requirements and highlight how your skills and experience align to Barratt and the programme.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Evidence your skills through a wide range of examples.
- Have good knowledge of Barratt and their key competitors - read the annual report etc.
- Keep an eye on the news for updates regarding the industry.
Assistant Buyer, Buying - Food at WH Smith