The following is a Graduate Review for UK Power Networks.

UK Power Networks scores 3.8/5 based on 156 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from UK Power Networks. Employees are asked to rate UK Power Networks on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 9:00

Finish: 17:30

Try and get some interesting and relevant work experience and keep your answers concise and relevant to the chosen role. Read up on the company and draw put something you find particularly interesting.

Do your research, its a complex business so don't pretend you know everything. Before hand draw out something you find particularly interesting or appealing about that company/sector in particular and try focus on this.

Ensure you have a genuine answer about why you would like that role at that company try and back this up with relevant experiences.
e.g. What I find particularly appealing is the challenges surrounding .... I found I really enjoyed developing my skills and understanding around this when I...

Corporate Responsibility: