The following is a Graduate Review for Babcock International Group.

Babcock International Group scores 3.9/5 based on 316 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Babcock International Group. Employees are asked to rate Babcock International Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best thing about my job is the wide variety of projects I have got involved in. My placements have allowed me to develop new skills and knowledge which perhaps wouldn't be provided in another company.

For instance, during my first placement I was placed within an aviation engineering team where I knew nothing. Therefore, to help me settle in, I was given a pair of overalls and sent to the hangar for a week - it was great fun and a big learning curve for me! Since then I have worked on system implementations, developing bid solutions and co-ordinating projects, all within 8 months!

The second best thing about my job is the travel and networking opportunities. The graduate placement program requires me to move location every 6 months which means I get to learn about new parts of the business, meet new people and discover new parts of the world (both UK and EU). Babcock facilitates networking with senior managers and directors to help you develop a strong contact base which will also help with career progression at a later date.

Worst

You move around a lot, there's a lot of traveling and having to move every 6 months can be challenging and costly (although Babcock will provide an initial moving allowance at the start of your placement).

The graduate placement is what you make of it. At times, you may find that you are becoming a 'gradmin' but it's important to remember that for some managers, you are the first graduate within their team so they will be unsure of your capabilities. Once you have had a chat with your manager about any concerns, you will find that this will be quickly be resolved as most managers understand that you are here to develop as well as to support the business. However, the initial chat will take courage to initiate.

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:15

Finish: 17:00

Tailor your CV towards the organisation.
Really emphasise on the company's core values e.g. health & safety, trusted to deliver.

Be yourself.

Babcock recruits people who are enthusiastic, resilient, willing to learn and always ready for a challenge.

They will ask for examples you have shown for a particular set of skills e.g. can you give an example of how you dealt with a conflict.

Responsibility: