The following is a Graduate Review for Client Server Ltd.

Client Server Ltd scores 3.9/5 based on 48 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Client Server Ltd. Employees are asked to rate Client Server Ltd on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Being active with candidates and clients alike. Working in the heart of the city, visiting all these amazing offices that our clients work within and consistently trying to develop yourself as a networker worth keeping in touch with. It enhances the overall recruitment experience!

Worst

Pressurised environment. I for one enjoy this but taking a step back from a personal perspective I can see this affecting some who aren't used to it. Company goals mean client-server employees strive to be the best at what they do and if you are not seeing the rewards after hard work the pressure will be put on to better yourself and figure out what you can change to ensure that in the long term, you learn from the experience and grow as a recruiter.

Be honest. Be very clear cut with what you are looking for and what your personal traits are. Client-Server's internal recruitment team are very good at understanding the type of work that you would be suited towards.

Responsibility: