The following is a Graduate Review for Sky.
Sky scores 3.6/5 based on 174 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Sky. Employees are asked to rate Sky on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be completely up to date with Sky's new releases.
- Use examples of when you have displayed certain attributes to put your strengths into context.
- Show your passion for the brand.
- It doesn't matter if you don't have completely relevant experience
Do you have any interview tips?
- Examples where you have shown: teamwork, leadership, persuasion, dealt with a difficult person.
- What you understand the role to be.
- Make sure to ask questions.
- Why you want to work for Sky.
- Why you have chosen to do a grad scheme rather than
, at Financial Conduct Authority