The following is a Graduate Review for NFU Mutual.
NFU Mutual scores 3.9/5 based on 108 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from NFU Mutual. Employees are asked to rate NFU Mutual on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Opportunity to get involved in project work
- Access to training/ courses
- The ability to do a variety of placements across different areas within the department
- The people I work with
- Teams do not always have an induction plan for PTs
- Line Managers do not always seem to know what their responsibilities are (E.g. who completes probation reviews/ MA/ PDP/ Objectives, etc.)
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Don't hold back, share all of your successes and be honest about your desire to learn, progress and develop.
Do you have any interview tips?
Prepare well by reading up on the Star Profiles (particularly the Personal Star). Do some background reading about the company - what does it mean to be a 'Mutual Company'? What does the structure of the company look like? What does our agency network look like? Take a look at the NFU Mutual website and start to get an understanding of how important it is that we deliver world class customer service.
Associate Consultant, at Teneo Consulting (formerly Credo)
Service Graduate, Service at Express Vending