The following is a Graduate Review for Severn Trent.
Severn Trent scores 3.9/5 based on 218 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Severn Trent. Employees are asked to rate Severn Trent on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Great people
- Team engagement is through the roof
- Passion about what we do
- Day to day business doesn't really exist in a strategy role
- Have to be hugely self motivated
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be honest
- Think how your skills so far equip you for a career in utilities
- How does your application gear you up to success in a very people focused company
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself, authenticity is key
- Be positive
- Be brave and say what you think
- Challenge the norm
- Be friendly and polite, engage with the other candidates
Graduate Engineer, at Severn Trent