The following is a Graduate Review for NFU Mutual.
NFU Mutual scores 3.9/5 based on 95 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from NFU Mutual. Employees are asked to rate NFU Mutual on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The flexibility to organise your own working day and arrange to see and experience parts of the business that interest you.
- It can sometimes be difficult to know if you are being successful on the scheme as you are moving around so much and the scheme is so flexible however with regular meetings you get to know how you are doing.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Make sure you know about the business, do your research. Lack of knowledge about insurance isn't necessarily a bad thing however you must know about the company and what makes us different.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Show your personality, NFUM are looking for the right motivated attitude.
- Do your company research before.
- Think of examples from past jobs and university/ school that will impress.
- Research interview techniques and practice questions.