The following is a Graduate Review for Compass Group UK & Ireland.

Compass Group UK & Ireland scores 3.4/5 based on 107 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Compass Group UK & Ireland. Employees are asked to rate Compass Group UK & Ireland on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Many positives associated with this role - but none will beat the people! By far the best team I have come across.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 09:00

Finish: 17:00

Be ready to step outside your comfort zone! Be prepared to take the lead on projects and be confident in your ability. They won’t give you more than you can handle, but they will push you to excel.

If you get a question that asks you to outline a time you underperformed, dealt with confrontation, made a mistake. Always remember to describe what you learnt and how you would handle the situation now with that experience. Or even how you resolved the issue.

My opinion on the sugar tax (at the time was media coverage). Keep up to date with nutrition in the news or new studies and research.

Corporate Responsibility: