The following is a Graduate Review for Balfour Beatty.
Balfour Beatty scores 3.2/5 based on 346 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Balfour Beatty. Employees are asked to rate Balfour Beatty on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
* Be enthusiastic and don’t be scared to ask questions.
* Be pro active as possible and don’t worry about making mistakes.
* Be assertive and show signs of leadership.
* Try not to let your role stop you from completing your personal development objectives.
Do you have any interview tips?
* Be enthusiastic. They are not looking for a know it all. They are looking for candidates who show signs of potential.
* Try and think of many examples and expand on scenarios where you have shown previous signs of leadership.
* Prepare a list of good questions.
Sustainable Behaviour Assistant, at Change Agents UK