What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Research the company thoroughly. It is a client side firm and operates completely differently from the large consultancy firms that many university students are encouraged to apply for.
- Candidates should have a clear idea why they applied to a clien
Do you have any interview tips?
- Why Berkeley?
- Which of our developments do you like and why?
- Why is Berkeley different?
- Sustainability/ Placemaking