The following is a Graduate Review for Virgin Media.

Virgin Media scores 4/5 based on 143 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Virgin Media. Employees are asked to rate Virgin Media on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Both my placements so far have been challenging and interesting. I am given responsibility for my own area and to complete individual tasks. If I need support in any area, personally or professionally I know that there are a number of people that I can go to and trust.

Worst

Individual tasks can sometimes be quite repetitive however, that is mainly a characteristic of working in financial month-end related roles.

Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000

Start: 08:45

Be yourself. Virgin is straight up, innovative, fun and fast paced. Let your personality shine through in your application. Research the values and before applying, ensure that you agree/also live by them.

Research the company values and think of examples of when you have really lived by each value. Ensure you have in-depth knowledge of the company and telecoms market, having up to date commercial knowledge is very beneficial.

Corporate Responsibility: