The following is a Graduate Review for Babcock International Group.
Babcock International Group scores 3.9/5 based on 317 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Babcock International Group. Employees are asked to rate Babcock International Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Nice colleagues;
- Good professional development opportunities;
- Well suited to graduates who are passionate about marine engineering and project management;
- Varied and interesting work;
- Good opportunities for progression.
- A lack of hands-on engineering work;
- Dated technology;
- Poorly organised placements;
- Not suited to engineering graduates who would prefer to be hands-on and technical.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- The process consists of an online application, online tests, and the assessment centre.
Do you have any interview tips?
- There will be a group activity during the assessment centre;
- Most interview questions are competency based;
- Use the STAR method when answering interview questions.