The following is a Graduate Review for Babcock International Group.
Babcock International Group scores 3.9/5 based on 316 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Babcock International Group. Employees are asked to rate Babcock International Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Nice colleagues;
- Good professional development opportunities;
- Well suited to graduates who are passionate about marine engineering and project management;
- Varied and interesting work;
- Good opportunities for progression.
- A lack of hands-on engineering work;
- Dated technology;
- Poorly organised placements;
- Not suited to engineering graduates who would prefer to be hands-on and technical.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- The process consists of an online application, online tests, and the assessment centre.
Do you have any interview tips?
- There will be a group activity during the assessment centre;
- Most interview questions are competency based;
- Use the STAR method when answering interview questions.