The following is a Graduate Review for Morgan Advanced Materials.
Morgan Advanced Materials scores 3.7/5 based on 71 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Morgan Advanced Materials. Employees are asked to rate Morgan Advanced Materials on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Great office environment
- Flexible hours
- Exposure within the business
- Training opportunities
- Can end up in roles you wouldn't have chosen yourself on the graduate programme, which can then take time to move on from
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be honest throughout the process. There is no point in stretching the truth/exaggerating then finding it's not the right job if you are hired
- Tackle group tasks carefully. You want to be active and contribute, but not overbearing and too full-on
Do you have any interview tips?
- Think of examples of difficult situations you have faced and dealt with at university/internships/jobs. These are really useful when answering questions as examples to back up what you are saying
- Make sure you have done your research on the company, why you want to work there and why they should hire you
Graduate Broker, Marine Reinsurance at Willis Towers Watson
RWE Supply and Trading