The following is a Graduate Review for Kimberly-Clark Limited.
Kimberly-Clark Limited scores 3.6/5 based on 36 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Kimberly-Clark Limited. Employees are asked to rate Kimberly-Clark Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- High levels of responsibility.
- Exposure to senior leaders.
- 3 different rotations - exposure of end-to-end supply chain.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Tailor your CV to the company specifically. Look at the different values and KC behaviours.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself.
- Make sure you have done your research and know details about the company and their values.
- Network and speak to as many different assessors as possible throughout the day.