The following is a Graduate Review for Renishaw.
Renishaw scores 3.8/5 based on 222 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Renishaw. Employees are asked to rate Renishaw on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Research the company and their products. Renishaw has a lot of pride about their products.
- Make sure you contribute an adequate amount during the assessment day but don't be too enthusiastic and excitable.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Are you a team player? Show leadership skills.
- Manufacturing questions and what you know about the company.
- Your experience in engineering.
- Are you good to work with?
, at nucleargraduates