The following is a Graduate Review for Taylor Wimpey.

Taylor Wimpey scores 4/5 based on 200 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Taylor Wimpey. Employees are asked to rate Taylor Wimpey on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The opportunity to rotate around offices and departments without any great pressure, they just want you to learn and develop as much as possible.

Worst

You could say that when you become settled in an office, you move again straight away. But that's part of the challenge and it's only 2 years!

Some more structure/communication would be beneficial to help you work through your career goals/objectives.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:30

Finish: 17:00

Sell yourself, not what you think they want to hear. If you've done interesting extra curricular things, put those down. Talk about experiences!

Be yourself. There's no tricks here. One thing I liked about the whole process was that I felt like I could be myself and was being scored solely on that and not under false pretences. They made you always feel relaxed and welcome at Assessment Day and Final interview.

Responsibility: