The following is a Graduate Review for Costain.
Costain scores 3.6/5 based on 358 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Costain. Employees are asked to rate Costain on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The working environment is fantastic
- Have been given a lot of responsibilities
- There is constant training opportunities and I have already undertaken my first professional qualification exam
- Been given great mentors
- Honestly there aren't any bad things!
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
Do you have any interview tips?
- Read up on the company, what we do and prepare on why you would want to work for the company
- You may be asked to prepare a 5 minute presentation to deliver during the interview
- Competency questions were asked such as examples of when you were asked to work in a group
- There was also a 45 minute group task before individual interviews
Investment Analyst, Investment at Willis Towers Watson