The following is a Graduate Review for Autodesk.

Autodesk scores 3.6/5 based on 65 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Autodesk. Employees are asked to rate Autodesk on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

I feel I am in control of my career, I can make decisions on which teams I train with and I have very open communication with my boss about my goals. I feel there are a lot of opportunities both for training and events.

Worst

I'm one of a very few number of females working in the company. While there is a great and inclusive atmosphere, it is still very common to be the only woman at a meeting.

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 09:45

Finish: 17:45

My usual advice for applications is to read over job posting and think about what skills you have that align with their needs. Give a clear indication of what interests you about the company and don't be afraid to mention your own areas of interest. If, for example, you have a passion for Machine Learning then mention it, we have teams that work in all sorts of areas (from algorithms to AI to UX) and you can get a chance to work with them.

Most candidates will either have a strong mathematical background or a strong programming background. For those with a strong Maths background, I would recommend looking at some practical coding tasks. For those with a computer science background, I recommend brushing up on your geometry.

Corporate Responsibility: