The following is a Graduate Review for Savills (UK) Limited.
Savills (UK) Limited scores 3.4/5 based on 323 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Savills (UK) Limited. Employees are asked to rate Savills (UK) Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Current salary: £21,000 - £23,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be yourself, genuinely. Display different elements of your personality and knowledge. Simply being a know-it-all isn't key to success. People skills in this industry are ESSENTIAL.
- Be prepared to work hard, play hard.
- A lack of experience can be
Do you have any interview tips?
- Again be yourself.
- Do your market research homework.
- Don't be afraid to say you don't know but make sure you know how to improve.
- Dress professionally.
- Stay calm and confident.
Analyst, at Accenture