The following is a Graduate Review for Savills (UK) Limited.

Savills (UK) Limited scores 3.4/5 based on 323 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Savills (UK) Limited. Employees are asked to rate Savills (UK) Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 9:00

Finish: 18:00

As many people are aware property is a male oriented profession. I feel that although my company manage to break this stereotype within the office (we have as many women as men in our team), outside the office there is a 'ladd-ish' feel to things. That is not to say that women are not invited, but be prepared to stand your ground either in your conversation or in your choices not to go to an event.

The main assessment day is generally about how you work in a group - do you present your own ideas whilst still listening to others. It does not matter if you are the one to take the lead in the group or if you are not, but put your views across, make note of other peoples. State clearly why you think these are good/bad views and where possible back up with evidence. There is a big focus on your personality too - smile, be personable, chat to everyone you meet.

Previous review