The following is a Graduate Review for Kent County Council.
Kent County Council scores 3.6/5 based on 48 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Kent County Council. Employees are asked to rate Kent County Council on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Expain carefully how you meet the skills outlined in the application form.
- Make sure you research the Council, in particular it's main strategies and policies.
- Use references from previous employment, education and extra-curricular activities.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Know about the Council's main strategies.
- Why do you want to work for a local government body?
- Make sure you have some questions to ask the interviewers that shows you're keen and interested (no questions about salary).
Analyst, Technology at Accenture
Consultant, Trades & Labour at Hays