The following is a Graduate Review for NFU Mutual.
NFU Mutual scores 3.9/5 based on 95 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from NFU Mutual. Employees are asked to rate NFU Mutual on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
From the very start I was working with key stakeholders on important projects and trusted to drive and complete much of the work myself. My exposure to the department has been amazing, I've been able to explore a variety of roles and study towards really great qualifications.
You have to be really prepared to keep several plates spinning at once. Studying towards qualifications whilst still completing BAU can sometimes be tough. But there is plenty of support available to you.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Current salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Allow your personality to come across in your application.
- Research the company beforehand, many of the questions asked focus upon your understanding of the company and its ethos.
- If you can, arrange to meet with someone from the area of the business you're looking to apply for. Graduate schemes are highly competitive, so anything you can do to set yourself apart is great.
- You'll be required to take Maths and English tests, utilise the practice papers supplied, this is often where candidates trip up as they think they've got it in the bag.
Do you have any interview tips?
- NFU Mutual use Star Qualities, read these thoroughly before attending the interview.
- Compile a few examples that you can utilise within the interview. But don't just stick to a script.
- Customer service is central to everything the company does, so always bring your responses back to how what you did helped the 'customer'.
Financial Conduct Authority