The following is a Graduate Review for Laing O'Rourke.
Laing O'Rourke scores 3.3/5 based on 54 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Laing O'Rourke. Employees are asked to rate Laing O'Rourke on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: I'd rather not say
Current salary: I'd rather not say
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be yourself
- thoroughly research the company and all the initiatives that LOR partake in (mission zero, DFMA etc)
- Be flexible (In where you work, ob roles etc)
- Have knowledge on current projects and projects which LOR have completed
- show comm
Do you have any interview tips?
- help engage all of the group. dont take over and dont be too quiet
- make notes / meeting minutes (so you don't repeat yourself)
- dont agree or disagree with everything. just make your notes clear.
one on one interview
- take time when answering questions
- be clear when answering questions
- dont LIE!
- ask questions at the end of the interview to show you are interested
Graduate Project Manager, Property at Arcadis
Construction Engineer, Project Engineering at BP