The following is a Graduate Review for Crest Nicholson.
Crest Nicholson scores 4.1/5 based on 46 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Crest Nicholson. Employees are asked to rate Crest Nicholson on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Diverse range of work.
- Out of the office attending meetings a lot - it's a great way to learn.
- Senior members of staff gladly willing to share and help when asking for advice.
- Can be flexible and occasionally work agile.
- Sometimes long hours driving in the land department.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Highlight key areas of experience and achievements garnered through them.
- Show ambition to learn and grow within your application.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be honest about why you want to work in the house-building industry and more specifically why Crest over it's competitors?
- Show a willingness to learn and grow.
- Show ambition in wanting to develop and grow with the business.
- Have questions prepared for your interview about Crest and relevant industry news.
- Visit a site of Crests and be prepared to talk about it.