The following is a Graduate Review for Morgan Advanced Materials.
Morgan Advanced Materials scores 3.7/5 based on 71 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Morgan Advanced Materials. Employees are asked to rate Morgan Advanced Materials on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Great colleagues and support
- Interesting projects
- Trusted as an engineer among peers
- Opportunities for progression
- Global connections
- Varied daily work based on business needs
- Salary is good but you can find higher pay for similar roles in other companies (however, this is offset by the training and support in my opinion)
- Work can be stressful due to levels of responsibility
- Convoluted title structure sometimes makes it difficult to know who does what
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £33,000 - £35,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Make sure you know the company and its history. Morgan has a varied product portfolio which is advisable to research.
- Don't answer questions the way you think they should be answered. This will actually make your interview harder! The tests are designed to showcase your strengths and weaknesses - be honest and answer questions quickly based on your 'gut'.
Do you have any interview tips?
- You will need to prepare a self-presentation telling us about you, both in and out of work, and who inspires you. Try to show your personality and don't pick clichéd examples!
- Try to relax and be yourself.
- There are group exercises too, so be aware of your emotional intelligence and ability to both lead and be a valuable member of a team.
Steer Davies Gleave