The following is a Graduate Review for Siemens.

Siemens scores 3.6/5 based on 289 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Siemens. Employees are asked to rate Siemens on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

- Friendly work team
- Thinking about the process side of an engineering business
- 3 day intern training course on personal effectiveness (I have done the first 2 days so far and I thought that both were very well run and if you take them seriously they could have a positive influence on your career)

Worst

- Didn't deliver on the bits of the job description that led me to accept
- Lack of work delegation from supervisor led to being given other work from other team members
- Felt like a job for a year with a slight relevance to my degree subject, could have done the work whilst I was in sixth form as I didn't apply anything which I learnt at university which was greatly disappointing

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 09:00

Finish: 17:00

The application process (at least for my year) begins with a general placement application e.g. mechanical engineering intern, if you then get to the assessment centre they will notify you of the role which they will be interviewing you for. Please make sure this role is what you want for a years placement and if it isn't don't be scared to act on that as some of the roles can be quite different to what you may have imagined when you first applied.

STAR questions (if you are unfamiliar with STAR interview questions, google for a description and practice questions).

Responsibility: