The following is a Graduate Review for Compass Group UK & Ireland.
Compass Group UK & Ireland scores 3.5/5 based on 125 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Compass Group UK & Ireland. Employees are asked to rate Compass Group UK & Ireland on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
Working with pupils that are excited to learn.
No day is the same, lots of variety.
Working with an amazing team of nutritionists
Working in isolation a lot of the time, no office base.
Driving for large portions of the day, sometimes 7+ hours.
Workload can get very stressful, not enough hours in the day.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Current salary: £21,000 - £23,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- It is a long application process. I had 1 telephone interview, online tests, graduate day interview, presentation interview and a final interview with the North business manager.
- Be prepared to put a lot of effort into the application.
- It's not all about your degree, compass want to know what skills you have learnt from life and previous jobs.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Make sure you research the company. It is massive, make sure you understand your sector correctly.
- For nutrition, make sure you are up to date on all new government legalisation and research.
Finance Graduate, Finance at Lendlease