The following is a Graduate Review for BT (British Telecom).
BT (British Telecom) scores 3.5/5 based on 481 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from BT (British Telecom). Employees are asked to rate BT (British Telecom) on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Experience counts. Find out how what you've learnt makes your right for the role.
- Be honest.
- Make sure your personality comes through.
- Express your motivation for wanting the role.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself, everyone adds something new to the team.
- Research the company and current affairs.
- Understand how you can add value, and whether the company will add value to you and future progression.
- Be confident - the interviewers are on your side.
Trainee Solicitor at Taylor Wessing LLP