The following is a Graduate Review for Compass Group UK & Ireland.
Compass Group UK & Ireland scores 3.5/5 based on 125 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Compass Group UK & Ireland. Employees are asked to rate Compass Group UK & Ireland on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Given lots of responsibility.
- Get to visit lots of other Compass Group sites.
- Amazing socials and lots of free food and drink!
- Salary could be better as most other graduate schemes pay more.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Current salary: £21,000 - £23,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Work on your CV whilst at university. Make sure you use your university summer holidays wisely to get work experience and do not waste them away!
- Take the time to research the company as they will definitely quiz you.
- Don't panic about the online aptitude tests. You will probably think you have done worse than you actually have.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Even if you think you do not have specific work experience relevant to the role think about university societies or part-time jobs as this is all something that they look at. I was specifically asked if I had a part-time job whilst studying at university (luckily I had).
- Really study the job description and think of examples of scenarios that you may be presented with on the job.
- Relax and enjoy. Everyone is really friendly and helpful!
Graduate Trainee, Development at Crest Nicholson