The following is a Graduate Review for Sky.

Sky scores 3.6/5 based on 174 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Sky. Employees are asked to rate Sky on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 9:00

Finish: 17:30

Know the company. Don't throw your application together in five minutes because a find and replace to change your application responses for the previous company to the word "Sky" won't cut it.
Our HR team are pretty strong on seeing those that have taken the time to read up, evaluate and make a decision on whether Sky is a place they really see themselves working or not.

You need to show why you're passionate too. We all know Sky is well knwon for its content but you need to say why else you want to work for Sky. Is it technology? The culture? Or our CSR activities?

Don't be obvious!

Be yourself. You can't go through an all day assessment centre playing a game, you'll be found out at some point. So be honest, up front and be the person you are.

A procurement graduate is likely to be different to a technology graduate to a marketing graduate. We're not robots, so show your true colours and if you're a good fit, you'll get the nod!

Responsibility: