The following is a Graduate Review for NFU Mutual.

NFU Mutual scores 3.9/5 based on 82 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from NFU Mutual. Employees are asked to rate NFU Mutual on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Opportunities and culture in the company which encourages development.

Worst

As in all companies, we sometimes fall victim to hierarchy, which can be frustrating when wishing to push through change.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

Start: 09:30

Really get to grips with the company ethics and how you think you can add value under these.

Understand the role and what it means to be a professional trainee, and provide clear examples of how you have done this. Also show how and where you're keen to develop, and how you think the role can do this.

At the assessment centres, really demonstrate you understand the company and its core customers. Think about what may be important to them- but also noting our growing customer base. Also, display knowledge of the particular markets we sell to.

Responsibility: