The following is a Graduate Review for Babcock International Group.
Babcock International Group scores 3.9/5 based on 317 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Babcock International Group. Employees are asked to rate Babcock International Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Interesting and complex projects
- Diversity in work
- Opportunities to work in other locations (including international)
- Salary is well paid for the location
- Colleagues - everyone is very friendly and welcoming
- Workload - continuous learning
- Extracurricular - get involved in STEM events etc
- Culture and traditions can be challenging but are also an opportunity for development and change
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £29,000 - £31,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Ensure you have researched the company and understand their values.
- Be keen and show drive - why did you apply for this role over all others?
- Don't worry if you haven't got an engineering or Project Management background - it is about how you will use the time on the graduate scheme to develop your skills.
- Show off your industry/outside experience - it's not all about academic grades.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Use the STAR technique for answering questions.
- Don't be afraid if you don't know an answer - show the interviewer how you would tackle the question.
- Be honest and true to yourself - the interviewers will help you along the process and want you to do well.
- Research the area you are applying for.
- Have some questions ready to ask the interviewer - it will show you have thought ahead and are really interested in the role.