The following is a Graduate Review for Cadent.
Cadent scores 4.3/5 based on 147 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Cadent. Employees are asked to rate Cadent on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The variety of work there is the opportunity to get involved with, enabling development of a variety of skills.
- The exposure you get to the senior leadership team and networking opportunities whilst on the graduate scheme.
- High level of responsibility you are given.
- Opportunities to explore the business, go out on site visits etc. if this is going to aid your development.
- The personal development training which is completed as part of the scheme has been invaluable.
Feeling quite overwhelmed when you move into a new role due to the unfamiliarity of the processes and work, new terms and acronyms, different ways of working to what you're used to etc. But I learnt that this is perfectly normal, it's nothing to worry about as everyone experiences this when moving roles within the business, and the phase soon passes.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
Do you have any interview tips?
- Read up on Cadent's history
- Read up on what Cadent does/how the company operates
- Be prepared to think of situations where you have demonstrated particular skills
Steer Davies Gleave
Consultant, at Alfa